Wednesday, 9 September 2015

My Thoughts on Black Ops 3

Hey guys, Jake here.
Today I want to talk about Black Ops 3, mainly the multiplayer, as hardly anybody ever plays the campaign :P

In my opinion, whilst playing the BO3 beta for the limited time that it was available, it seems like the best Call of Duty that will be released since Black Ops 2. My main reason for this is that in my experience, Treyarch listen to their fanbase a lot more than other developers.

I think that it was a very good idea of them to release the beta early as it really got the community hyped for the release.

I say to myself every year, "If this Call of Duty is bad then I will never purchase another again", yet 12 months later I find myself in the exact same position even if I severely disliked the past game.
I think the reason I keep coming back is every single year I am expecting the game to be as good as some past generation Call of Duty games, such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts with the few people who will stumble across this blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment