Hey guys, Jake here.
Today I want to review my current desktop speakers.
This speaker is called the JBL Flip 2.
I got it for around £80 but I am sure you could probably pick it up cheaper elsewhere if you looked hard enough :D
These speakers are actually supposed to be portable and Bluetooth, but they also have an AUX port so if you prefer you can just plug them straight into your device.
These are VERY high quality for the price, and max volume I could hear all the way down my street!
I highly recommend these speakers if you are on a limited budget and need something relatively cheap, reliable and overall fantastic! In addition to this, the average battery life on this wireless speaker is around three to four hours.
I find these speakers to be particularly useful for when I am gaming and am too lazy to plug my headphones in, and they work great as an alternative :P
If I could improve anything at all about these speakers it would have to be the fact that it did not come with an AUX cord. But I would say overall these are very sturdy and good quality speakers.
9/10
No comments:
Post a Comment